To all AGOSTINO Salon customers, we are pleased to announce that as we begin to open we have put guidelines in place for the safety of our staff and clientele. We have a clean and spacious salon so that you can feel confident that our number one priority is your safety. We appreciate your patience during these unprecedented times. We look forward to working together to provide a safe and comfortable experience when our doors open Monday May 25, 2020.
Covid-19 Safety Standards
- All clientele must wear a cloth face covering, or face mask, that always covers the nose and mouth, while in the salon unless he or she has a medical condition or disability.
- Clientele must be scheduled by appointment only.
- Clients with any symptoms will be re-scheduled for 14 days from the time they notify the salon.
- There are no waiting areas open for non-scheduled clients.
- Clients should wait in their vehicle for their appointment and call reception to let them know you’ve arrived. The reception will notify you when we are ready for you.
- Please limit bringing into the salon any excessive baggage or coats, clients may bring 1 purse or bag, but we prefer clients not bring anything if they don’t need to.
- Time will be spaced out in between clients in order to complete required sanitation procedures.
- Salon chairs will be arranged at least 6ft apart.
- Doors will be open when possible to allow for improved ventilation.
- Salons workstations will be frequently cleaned according to state guidelines.
- All surfaces and tools used for services will be cleaned and disinfected after each service.
- The salons reception area, front door, and bathroom area, will be cleaned and disinfected according to state guidelines.
- We will clean and disinfect chairs and headrests and all salon furniture before and after each client.
- All staff will wear a cloth face covering, or facemask that covers the nose and mouth while in the salon, as well as gloves, smocks.
- 60% alcohol hand sanitizer will be available in all areas of the salon for both staff and clients.
- Staff with any symptoms will not be allowed to work.